Saturday, January 15, 2011
Smiley Sociology Study #2 - Mood Rings
One of my very first rhymes was about a mood ring
and it has brought me a decent amount of net search traffic.
So I thought my blogging friends could write and bring
me mood ring related stories to help me study that demographic.
Whether you still have your mood ring or never wanted one,
lost it in you teens or still wear it now and then for fun...
I bet you have some memory of mood rings that'd be fun to share.
So, write it up now and link it up here if you dare.
Please don't link to your home page - link directly to your post.
Read the rules of the Smiley Sociology Study to benefit the most.
© Rachel Hoyt 2011
Non rhyming directions for the poetry challenged:
(1) Create a new post on mood rings or link to one about mood rings that was already on your blog. All blog types are welcome - writers, photographers, artists, crafts people... but please keep it PG-13 and link directly to the post, not to your home page.
(2) mention and link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post
(3) copy the link for that post
(4) paste link into Mister Linky below
(5) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(6) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think
(7) enjoy your increase in traffic
I will keep Mr. Linky open until midnight on Saturday, January 22nd. Until then... keep sending me your links! Your possible prizes for participation include a linkback in a future Rhyme Me a Smile post, the Honest Scrap blog award, and more.
If you want to help me with my study, but think all of the above is too much darned work... perhaps you'd have time to take this survey?
READ THE RHYMING RESULTS OF THIS SMILEY SOCIOLOGY SURVEY HERE.
Entertainment, Blogs, Comedy, Funny, Opinion, Writing, Sociology, Study
This post is being shared via Poetry Potluck and the Poetry Pantry. Both places have lots of fine poetry for you to see.