Image by Suat Eman via freedigitalphoto.net
Two of my blogging friends - Nuclear Headache and I Like Cheese -
have begun a themed writing journey on a subject that's sure to please.
I've decided to encourage more of their fun by opening my next study early.
Don't you think further discussion on the subject of time travel is worthy?
Haven't you thought about some piece of the past you'd like to see?
Is there someone who is now gone with whom you wish you could be?
Do you wonder what would happen to the present if someone changed the past?
Is your mind now ponderously churning? Are you ready to have a blast?
Those who are interested have the rest of the month to write a post.
I'll link back in my "results" rhyme in March to those I like the most.
Or if you're just an average Joe and want to tell me something you know,
leave me a comment below and perhaps your influence will also show.
© Rachel Hoyt 2011
Non rhyming directions for the poetry challenged:
(1) Create a new post on time travel or link to one about time travel that was already on your blog. All blog types are welcome - writers, photographers, artists, crafts people... but please keep it PG-13 and link directly to the post, not to your home page.
(2) mention and link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post
(3) copy the link for that post
(4) paste link into Mister Linky below
(5) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(6) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think
(7) enjoy your increase in traffic
I will keep Mr. Linky open until midnight on Monday, February 28th. Until then... keep sending me your links! Don't forget to visit the other blogs. Reading, commenting and promoting others' work is good blogging karma. If you made it this far... thanks for reading!!
If you want to support my effort but don't have the time to write a post, here's a little four question survey...
Technorati Tags: Sociology, Blogging, Study, Writing
This post is being shared in Poetry Pantry Week 28.