In a moment of possible brief insanity,
potentially beneficial for humanity,
I decided to join in NaPoWriMo 2011,
hoping the rhymes flow from me like manna from heaven.
Since it will dominate my April, I thought I'd do
a Smiley Sociology Study of poetry theme too.
Normally I don't require the subject or style of poetry,
but this month, one or the other's what I want to see.
So link up your posts here for NaPoWriMo,
Or just write up one or share a poem you know...
Or perhaps you want to read and critique others?
Maybe some prose on the event is more your druthers?
However your poetry themed post is written,
if you'd link it up here, I'd really be smitten.
I'll do my best to reach some sociological conclusion
and to thank everyone properly for their link inclusion.
© Rachel Hoyt 2011. All rights reserved.
Non rhyming directions for the poetry challenged:
(1) Create a new post of or about poetry or link to one that was already on your blog.
(2) Please include a link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post to help spread the word about the link exchange. The more "data" / posts I have to peruse, the better pseudo sociological results I can produce!
(3) copy the link for that post and paste link into Mister Linky below.
Please link directly to the post you want to share, not to your home page.
(4) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(5) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think