Image by kongsky via freedigitalphotos.net
Another wedding season has officially begun
so I thought that (through my study) I would join in the fun.
Do you have a wedding memory that you would like to share?
Do you know a unique item that someone chose to wear?
How about a yummy morsel that you enjoyed nibbling on?
A fun activity to try or perhaps a special song?
An excellent location for a wedding to take place?
Whatever nuptial idea or memory brightens your face.
Write up your posts then link them in here.
Perhaps in my results rhyme your link will appear.
© Rachel Hoyt 2011. All rights reserved.
Non rhyming directions for the poetry challenged:
(1) Create a new post about weddings or link to one that was already on your blog. Please note: your post does not need to be poetic. All styles of blogs are welcome as long as their post is about weddings.
(2) Please include a link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post to help spread the word about the link exchange. The more "data" / posts I have to peruse, the better pseudo sociological results I can produce!
(3) copy the link for that post and paste link into Mister Linky below.
Please link directly to the post you want to share, not to your home page.
I will delete your link from the study if I cannot find a post of wedding theme to link to directly.
(4) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(5) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think