Image by Salvatore Vuono via freedigitalphoto.com
It is time once again for a Smiley Sociology Study...
perhaps a weather theme will interest you, blog buddy?
Have you written anything about the tornadoes?
Have you seen a rain storm drench a field of potatoes?
Is June your favorite weather month of the year?
Or is there a different season that you hold dear?
Have you dreamt of being a weather man for a living?
Or do you feel the forecasts are always misgiving?
Whatever it is you think or feel about the weather,
let's write some posts about it and link up here together.
© Rachel Hoyt 2011. All rights reserved.
Non rhyming directions for the poetry challenged:
(1) Create a new post about weather or link to one that was already on your blog. Please note: your post does not need to be poetic. All styles of blogs are welcome as long as their post is about weather.
(2) Please include a link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post to help spread the word about the link exchange. The more "data" / posts I have to peruse, the better pseudo sociological results I can produce!
(3) copy the link for that post and paste link into Mister Linky below.
Please link directly to the post you want to share, not to your home page.
I will delete your link from the study if I cannot find a weather themed post to link to directly.
(4) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(5) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think