Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Tube Tuesday - Anonymous Taps FBI Conference Call

Fame-a-nymity

I never imagined "Anonymous"
could become someone famous,
but when you tap an FBI call
where the U.S. and U.K. tell all,
then share it with the world for kicks,
you'll be loved by both hipsters and hicks.

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Rachel Hoyt

This is a conference call to discuss some cases:
mostly Anonymous and something called LulzSec.
I wish I could have seen the FBI's faces
when Anonymous released the rec.

Thank you, Gawker for bringing me this news!



 
 
 




Josh from "Its Tiger Time" invented You Tube Tuesday so we could each share one video a week which we found to be fun, inspiring or otherwise noteworthy.  If you choose to participate, don't forget to leave your links in my comments section (so I can come visit you) and on Josh's page (so you can be part of the contest).  I hope you like this week's selection!
 
 
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

16 comments:

  1. Yeah saw this too
    Wasn't it nice of him/her to do?
    Letting the world know
    What the FBI doesn't want to hear or show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His/her abilities make me a bit nervous
      but I enjoyed this verbal rendezvous.

      Delete
  2. Whoa, I would have liked to be a 'fly on the wall' when they found out that this little video had been shared :)

    ~~Mary & Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lulzsec"? Sounds like some kind of text-speak. I think it means that you're laughing so much you have to be excused for a second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I didn't have time to google LulzSec, but I love your description. :)

      Delete
  4. What the F???????????????????????? As always...XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man o Man, Such efficient FBI folks we have....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to tell myself it could happen to anyone... or maybe they knew he was on and said those things on purpose?

      Delete
  6. Hello Rachel.
    Oh dear! This is kind of worrisome.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...