Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Fun Day - Shrill Limerick on Women and Men

Smiles from Frowning
by Rachel Hoyt

Image by bulldogza via freedigitalphotos.net
A gal who was terribly shrill
Told her hubby it wasn't a thrill
To break his joystick
To make her point stick
But she smiled as he cried, "You killed Bill!"
© 2012 Rachel Hoyt.  All rights reserved.

 
This poem was written for Mad Kane's Limerick-Off
(where poets and rhymers go to show off)
and inspired by the news that women

 
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Women are happier when they can comfort you say?..hmmmm I guess I need to find one who isn't a nutjob at my bay..haha....fun limerick too as always from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I summarized it a bit much there... they say that women are happier when their men are sad because they can use their maternal instincts to comfort... which actually isn't a great idea because men usually prefer to be left alone once in that state. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Rachel on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you meant joystick like on a video game?!!

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...