Tuesday, March 13, 2012

YTT - Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade

98 Foot Long Parade
by Rachel Hoyt

A fellow impressed by Elvis
And parades where themes are remiss
Picked the shortest street
In Hot Springs to meet
And made ninety-eight feet of bliss.

© 2012 Rachel Hoyt.  All rights reserved.




Josh from "Its Tiger Time" invented You Tube Tuesday so we could each share one video a week which we found to be fun, inspiring or otherwise noteworthy. If you choose to participate, don't forget to leave your links in my comments section (so I can come visit you) and on Josh's page (so you can be part of the contest). I hope you enjoyed this week's selection!


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. A whole 98 feet
    Wow he sure goes to his own beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun...Bo Derek is still stunning!

    http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2012/03/youtube-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7th first annual parade? what oh Irish...

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I didn't hear them say that, but it sounds about right for this parade. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello.
    Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. Johnny Depp double is a ded ringer for Mr. Depp himself! Nice rhymes too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like Johnny a bit much. I knew right away it wasn't him! :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...