Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Photo Fun - Something Spinning



Something Spinning
by Rachel Hoyt


Uses less electricity than a single light
and saves even more when operated right.
In the late 1800s we invented this tool
to help our days feel fresh and cool.

© 2012 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Friday Photo Fun is when I share a randomly captured moment,
or perhaps a photo experiment with more purposeful intent,
then pair it with a rhyming riddle to exercise your mind
and teach you more weird facts to which you once were blind.

After the answer is guessed, I will post a second, non-abstract photo...
and just in case you wanted to know,
the first is not a photoshopped version of the second -
they're shot using different techniques that to me beckon.


Eric (Bubba) Alder guessed correctly that we can
keep our days fresh and cool with a ceiling fan.

8 comments:

  1. I KNOW WHAT IT IS...but I'm gonna let someone else guess while I sit back and enjoy my CHA in this 100+ degree weather we are gonna be having the rest of this week!

    Have a nice weekend Rachel and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting the late risers have a shot at it. :) Enjoy your CHA! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Eric's got it! Nice to see you. :) I will post a link naming you as winner later...

      Delete
  3. Arrrgggghhh, I was going to say "electric fan"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you always seem to get here earliest when they are really tough. :o/

      Delete
  4. Good day Rachel.
    Congratulations Eric (Bubba) Alder!
    It's almost 1:30pm in my neck of the woods and already it's 91 degrees with a heat index of 98 and rising. Hope you're keeping cool where you are! Thanks for another scintillating teaser!
    Wishing you a great weekend!

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sounds like hot days where you live. :) We don't get too many hot hot days in SB. I'm lucky. :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...