Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two Years of Rhymes = Lots of Good Times

Highlights from Year Two for You
by Rachel Hoyt
image by anankkml via freedigitalphotos.net


Happy Blogoversary to me!
It's time to start year three!!!
Did you enjoy year number two?
I've cherished every comment from you.
They help me to carry on
waking up each day at dawn
to search for fun stories to share
with a bit of added rhyming flare.

To celebrate, I will list this year's Top 10
poems that you might want to read (again?):



#8 - Mickle









I also published some fun poems about tea
and would like to thank Tea Magazine for supporting me.


Lastly, if you haven't yet, visit Clickety Clack, We Talk Back,
where I rhyme online comments into a word snack,
as a new columnist who riffs on those talking smack.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on two
    Hopefully many more come due

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to keep writing
      and hope to keep delighting :)

      Delete
  2. My dear Rachel,
    Congratulations on your second blogoversary!
    It's always entertaining to visit you. Here's to year three and many more years to come. Celebrate in style or should that be rhyme! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad YOU celebrated in rhyme.
      Your comments made my day sublime. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on two years and the start of year three
    your rhyming fun has always encouraged me.

    Friday Photo Fun encourages me to use my brain
    sometimes they are really easy, but other times I have to strain
    my little brain.. that nearly drives me insane!

    Wacky Word Wednesday has increased my vocabulary twofold
    which is definitly a good thing since I'm growing old!

    I miss your Smiley Sociology Study, that was so much fun
    I didn't realize I could rhyme so well, till I participated in one!

    Good luck with year three, I will definitly be here
    floating around somewhere in the blogosphere! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda for this rhyme!
      I'm glad you're having a good time
      reading my blog, learning and playing
      and that your presence will be staying.

      Delete
  4. Happy blogversary ~ I am not half as often here as I wanted to but I enjoy every minute. And great I can have a look at your new project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to read them all to be a fan, but they will all be here whenever you want to go on a rhyme reading binge! :)

      Delete
  5. Happy blogaversary to thee! Can't wait to SEE what's in store for number THREE!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! I love writing rhymes for thee and hope year three will produce much more poetry. :)

      Delete
  6. Kudos! I admire the dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary
    Here's to year three
    And all the awesome poems
    We have yet to see:)

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...