Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wacky Word Wednesday - Fugacious

Fugacious
by Rachel Hoyt



When you buy something that is fugacious
there's no need to feel trepidacious.
At least you won't need a place that's more spacious
since these types of things tend tease us -
bring beauty and then leave us.
Fleeting things are fugacious.

© 2012 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.

Every week I rhyme and define a new wacky word.
Come on over to indulge your inner nerd.
And, please let me know of any weird words you've heard.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. My blogs seem very fugacious lately,I fear that blogger will catch on to me.
    Can they freeze my account so I have to stay with just one? If that ever happens then my blogging days are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. You have been a bit fugacious, but of blogger you need not feel trepidacious. :)

      Delete
  2. Good day Rachel.
    Happy Wednesday! I have never heard this word before, but at least I can now say my love is NOT fugacious! (smile). Thanks for sharing another wacky word.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vocabulary grows yet again. My success at Scrabble is certainly going to be less fugacious in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Yes, my success at Scramble is getting less fugacious all the time. :P

      Delete
  4. Well, that's a word I never heard before. Must try and sneak it into a conversation some time ...lol
    A fun read, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still having trouble working my wacky words into conversations, but I try! Good luck to you!! :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...