Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wacky Word Wednesday - Macrology

Macrology
(Mac rah lo gee)
 
by Rachel Hoyt
 
image by lamnee via freedigitalphotos.net
 
 
Masterful macrology
is the kind of thing that you might see
while mingling at a cocktail party -

It's the superfluity
of words that are empty -
talk without thought - macrology.
 
© 2013 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.
 


Every week I rhyme and define a new wacky word.
Come on over to indulge your inner nerd.
And, please let me know of any weird words you've heard.
 


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. I wrote a r.a.n.t. about this once, but I called it: Health Insurance Meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes, there is a lot of macrology in the health insurance industry. :)

      Delete
  2. talk without thought...well that happens quite a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superfluity is also a great word--got way to much macrology in the world--politicians must major in macrology...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...